ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS...
1. Create an account or login below (you'll get a $2 credit just for registering (200 FAN Points)).
2. Click the box "Earn Points", then select "Referrals" and copy and paste your custom referral link on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or email it friends and family -- tell them that they'll get a $20 off discount code!
3. When they use your link to get to FANCHEST.com, then use the $20 off discount code to make a FANCHEST purchase, you'll get 2,000 points automatically credited to your account (you'll get an email) -- which you can use to get $20 bucks off anything on the site. More referrals = More $$$.
4. You'll also earn points for your purchases, which is a grand slam. It works like this: once you have an account and are logged in, you'll earn 5 points each $1 you spend on FANCHEST.com.
For example: $100 spent will earn 500 points, which you can use for a $5 discount on your next order -- so it's like getting 5% cash back. Literally.
5. There are lots of other ways to earn points, including:
- Sharing FANCHEST on Facebook (200 points)
- Liking our FANCHEST Facebook page (100 points)
- Following @theFANCHEST on Instagram or Twitter (100 points each)
- Even Having a Birthday (200 points)
FANCHEST HQ is also working on some insane prizes you can use points for, like meeting players, getting tickets to a game, and more. Stay tuned and start earning!
*The fine print: In order to get credit, the buyer must be new to FANCHEST (meaning they haven't already made a purchase or have an account with us), use your referral link and enter the $20 discount code when they make a purchase -- you will not get the referral credit if they don't use the $20 discount code because we don't have a way to track it. Discount codes and credits cannot be earned from or applied to shipping, tax or the use of other discount codes. Referral credits are awarded on a "per order" basis, not "per product". Only one discount code can be applied per order and points cannot be earned from or used on wholesale orders. We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to decline the receipt or use of referral credits if we feel there's any funny business.